80+ RPG Sprites w Animations (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
3 pixel charaters with over 8 animations each + animations with a gun
  • 80+ RPG Sprites w Animations — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/80-rpg-sprites-w-animations-1548

<p>Bring your game to life in crisp pixel art with these RPG character sprites. This pack includes a wide variety of characters that feel like the classic RPGs of the SNES era.</p><p>This pack is compatible with all graphics in my Time Fantasy style.</p><p>Over 80 characters with animations! Here are the details:</p><p>32 main "hero/villain" characters</p>

• 4-directional walking animations
    • Emotion animations: nod, smh, laugh, surprise
    • Special animations: 3-frame weapon or action pose

<p>24 military characters</p>

• Special animations: 3-frame weapon "ready" pose
    • Multiple factions : medievial solders/knights + modern/future troopers and generals

<p>16 NPCs</p>

• Recolored NPCs make 32 NPCs

<p>Also Includes</p>

• a "naked" template sprite for artists
    • 8 animated treasure chests
    • 8 bonus characters from timefantasy.net*

<p>animal sprites (4 cats, 4 dogs) from timefantasy.net*</p><p>*these sprites were previously released for free on the timefantasy blog. they're included for convenience</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 80+ RPG Sprites w Animations

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very nice, really wanted to buy in bundle. Is possible if you can also sell the monster pack here in scirra? If also possible can sell them in a bundle? Thanks.

• Hi

I plan to release a bundle in the future but I am going to wait until I have some more packs finished so I can make it a mega-bundle.

• Amazing collection. With it is possible to make an entire RPG World

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)