So you like them YouTubes, eh?

0 favourites
  • Well, post 'em if you got 'em!

Thread rules:

1. Post a description along with your link. Something more than "lol" please

2. Be sure to go through the thread or use search to make sure you're not posting duplicates

3. Don't post more than three or so at a time to keep from flooding the thread

4. Rickroll and the like will get you a two day ban! DON'T DO IT.

5. Watch YouTubes and have fun

Okay, I'll start...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Voices dubbed over Star Trek: TNG, and it's done really well:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

A hilarious review of Phantom Menace in seven parts (yes, it's 70 minutes long, but totally worth watching every minute):

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

10 minutes of liquefying bullet awesomeness that cannot be described.

• Some people have just waaay too much free time on their hands. lol

Also, Thundercats....ho.

• Balls of Steel is a UK show which I found on Youtube. Various characters perform gags in their own style, simply to annoy people and generate laughs. Some of the gags are pretty damn funny.

Purely epic Zelda renditions.

• Balls of Steel...

Heh, I've seen the guy in the devil costume doing pranks before but I didn't know where it came from. The bit where he messes with the bald dude kind of reminds me of Drive-By Abuser from Modern Toss.

Anyway, speaking of balls of steel, here's some for you:

It's a video for Dayvan Cowboy by the band Boards of Canada, and it features actual documentary footage of Joe Kittinger, a guy who rode a balloon to the edge of outer space - and then jumped out. The song is pretty kicking rad too.

Bonus:

• youtube.com/watch

10 minutes of liquefying bullet awesomeness that cannot be described.

I can't believe I just watched 10 minutes of exploding bullets. That is some amazing stuff.

And now for my favorite video in recent memory:

FilmCow is full of all sorts of win.

• TOP FPS

I usually don't like crappy game videos, BUT THIS IS AMAZING and FUNNY, high quality!

I'm still watching it.

*Edit

God dammit, SORRY!

Please don't ban me for Rick Roll!

• its the SMOKE!!

I love this song its so hilarious. Like burning salad in my throat.

• I love beatboxing... so here is some awesome Roxxorloops dropping that shit:

And, also... on the same subject of sound, check out what happens when you mix sound with a non-newtonian fluid. You get a pet cymatic blob:

Now, all we need is an embed feature on the boards and we don't ahve to link everything. *hint hint*

~Sol

• looks like tiny blue men and creatures crawling around and dying.

that is sooo my science fair project next year, i have a whole bunch of big speakers i could use

• I like my tubes, keep your tubes away from me unless you are an attractive female.

• And, also... on the same subject of sound, check out what happens when you mix sound with a non-newtonian fluid. You get a pet cymatic blob:

That's wicked cool looking . Kind of reminds me of this:

Here's a collaboration between Salvador Dali and Walt Disney. As a fan of Dali I think it's pretty cool, too bad they had to Disneyify the character's faces, though . Anyway, it's still pretty neat:

(Also, lol at the copyright infringement notice at the beginning... better watch this one while you can, guys )

• I have AutoTune The News stuck in my head now. forever. =/

• Someone might not know...

Canadian comedian who also sings. I think that his songs are much better then most commercial sh..

I strongly recommend to watch all his vids

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • New vid from the guy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)