World of Goo

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A set of 15 images, including 3 Hero Animations, 5 Goo Animations, and 7 posters!
  • Best puzzle game ever... possibly even better than Peggle

http://2dboy.com/games.php

~Sol

• Peggle > This.

It needed to be said, sorry. I doo like goo too.

The Wii version can kiss my behind though.

• Peggle > This.

It needed to be said, sorry. I doo like goo too.

The Wii version can kiss my behind though.

Umm... what's wrong with the Wii version?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not of fan of the Wii. I feel they need a new system already to get it right. They're going to release Motion Plus which is what the system should have shipped with day one.

I'm not going to go into further reasons why, but just looking at a majority of whats available on Wii and how they use the features of the system, it's clear that Wii is a half-step to where it should be.

Just my opinion though, so don't jump me please

• Umm... what's wrong with the Gamecube version?

Fixed

• Hey now! It isn't Gamecube! It's ... Gamecube 1.5!

• Peggle was indeed good, but looking back on it in comparison, it was same shit, different layout of pegs each level. I've been fascinated by the creativity in the levels and the massive degree of presentation in Goo... I dunno, each game has it's charm in it's own way, but I personally like Goo better than Peggle.

~Sol

• Yea, Peggle is sort of that way ... but that almost makes it even more impressive, just in the fact it's that addictive even when so little changes across the "levels."

Sort of like how Chess is still fun ... well designed. We'll see if World of Goo has that same durability over time.

• Yea, Peggle is sort of that way ... but that almost makes it even more impressive, just in the fact it's that addictive even when so little changes across the "levels."

Sort of like how Chess is still fun ... well designed. We'll see if World of Goo has that same durability over time.

Yeah I'm only just starting Chapter 3, and so far so good... not sure if it will have the same replayability as Peggle, but as far as the "first time through" it's got my attention lol.

~Sol

• This game is wonderful! I love every single part of it!

• I remember playing Tower of Goo years ago! I heard something about the plans on a full game but i never thought i would actually be playing it! Thanks Soldjahboy for telling me about it!

• No worries mate

I just finished it last night... the last two chapters are weird as hell hahaha. Nice game though

~Sol

• The last "extra hard" levels where wonderful! loved the one with all the balloons where you where rolling some kind of goo stick!

• Best Puzzle Game Ever.

• It is indeed a great game. I love the atomsphere and sense of intrigue it has, even though it's 'just' a fairly simple puzzle game. The presentation is truly top-notch. But DAMN those last few levels were tough...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)