Vanity - Now on IndieVania!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Vanity on IndieVania

This game is the project I have been working on for a few months, and I finally got it to a state where I can sell it in IndieVania! Although I still wish to expand on it, hence the beta status.

I published it on April 1st, but I haven't gotten a single sale. I wanted to ask someone like NerdCubed to try it out, to promote the game and get feedback from him as well on what to add or fix. But I'm not sure if he would listen to me or how to get a proper contact with him (Besides the business email that I haven't gotten a reply to) Not sure how I'm going to handle that in a manner that doesn't make me look like a massive tool. ;)

What should I do now?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You should market your game.

Even in this thread you don't give a single like to the game so we could check it out.

Check this tutorial, it may help.

• I'll check out the tutorial, but I did add a link. It's just that whenever I try to hyperlink anything, it always takes me back to the forum post. It's really annoying, although I'm not sure if you fixed it yet or not.

Here is a hyperlink to Vanity on IndieVania

EDIT: AHA! THE CURSE IS LIFTED!! I AM FREEEEE

• Awesome! I assume you're exporting via node-webkit? Do you need to implement some sort of DRM through IndieVania?

• Awesome! I assume you're exporting via node-webkit? Do you need to implement some sort of DRM through IndieVania?

What? I'm not using Construct 2 to make it. I'm using Construct Classic. :)

And no, you do not need any DRM!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)