Unpolite behaviour

0 favourites
  • The rules do apply to everyone here. They were told in the spanish thread to stick to english. They acknowledged it.

• Sol: As I said, close this thread and I will not fall to a personal level, like you have just done. This is - to my mind - very unprofessional!

Arima: never mind....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It was not intended as a personal insult, however it was intended to draw an illustration however exaggerated it may have been.

You understand the point I am trying to make. If you have anything else to say you can do it via PM.

Thread Locked.

~Sol

• Just to put some official word on this: we don't officially allow non-English language on the forum, but as pointed out we don't enforce this with an iron fist. The bigger problem is long discussions in a different language, which is inconvenient to moderate even with Google Translate. We do generally step in and ask people to use English where possible, but I suppose we occasionally miss some threads. I hope you don't see this moderation practicality as injustice, it's just a busy forum and sometimes stuff slips by.

Weishaupt, you shouldn't be upset if you perceive non-English speakers to be impolite - if they don't speak English they may have already struggled to write their message so this may have distracted them.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)