Typed wrong email address when getting pro license

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Be quick and choose whether the shown equation is right or wrong.
  • hey there Scirra admin

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but the sub heading says "Chat about anything not covered in these forums" so I figured this one might work. When purchasing a personal license for construct 2 yesterday I never received any email. Then when i went back to view cookies, I realized I accidentally spelled the email address wrong. When I realized this I even created an email account with that wrong email address since it didn't previously exist but since it was probably sent out before it even existed, that was probably pointless for me to try. So if there is any admin on here reading, please help! I've sent emails to support but I'm guessing because it's a weekend they are not responding so I was trying my luck here.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • darthcervantes

hey there Scirra admin

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but the sub heading says "Chat about anything not covered in these forums" so I figured this one might work. When purchasing a personal license for construct 2 yesterday I never received any email. Then when i went back to view cookies, I realized I accidentally spelled the email address wrong. When I realized this I even created an email account with that wrong email address since it didn't previously exist but since it was probably sent out before it even existed, that was probably pointless for me to try. So if there is any admin on here reading, please help! I've sent emails to support but I'm guessing because it's a weekend they are not responding so I was trying my luck here.

Thanks

For all licensing issues, you should email Scirra directly via and Tom will deal with it.

As you are aware, it is the weekend, so Tom may not even get to check his emails now until Monday.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)