TowerClimb Beta!

0 favourites
  • The boots and gloves give you stat bonuses when stored in your inventory. Gloves make you climb a lot faster, boots make you run faster :). The wand can be fired by throwing it in a direction. (takes a bit of time to charge.)

And yes, you can kill/stop enemies in a variety of ways. You can blow them up with potions or berries. Protip: Spikes can be "harvested" used as weapons. Part of the strategy is learning when to fight or run.

The game is supposed to be difficult but rewarding. I really wanted to err on the side of difficult as opposed to easy. Completing the game is supposed to make you feel like you really accomplished something.

another tip: try tossing an item downward while in mid-air!

• The game is supposed to be difficult but rewarding. I really wanted to err on the side of difficult as opposed to easy. Completing the game is supposed to make you feel like you really accomplished something.

I understand and appreciate that, and really enjoy challenging games, but this...THIS. La-Mulana and Eternal Daughter weren't even this hard XD

A lot of it has to do with the controls. I tried JoyToKey but I can't get it to work with my controller's D-pad, which would really help. Got to 1058 feet though, and the 3rd level. Just now learned to harvest spikes and start using the inventory. The "c" graphic above the inventory was kind of vague..

• Just bought my copy too.

Off I go to die many many many many times. :)

~Sol

• This is pretty cool man. Much nicer than the alpha.

I wish there was a list of controls though... I discovered accidentally that the "F" keys resize the screen which is AWESOME, since now I can make it fill up my massive 28" monitor instead of having to squint at it. :)

*Just dicveres the pdf in the zip file*

Guess I'll go read that now. :)

~Sol

• Just released version 1.1, along with a new trailer.

youtube.com/watch

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • youtube.com/watch

Best $5 ever. No, seriously, it's amazing; I'm just not very good at it.

TIME TO PRACTICE.

• youtube.com/watch

Best $5 ever. No, seriously, it's amazing; I'm just not very good at it.

TIME TO PRACTICE.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA that was great :D

~Sol

• Hey! love the game, very unique and fun. One problem though for me, no matter how small i make the window, everything is fuzzy as all get out, is it supposed to be like this?

• PUSHMAN NEEDS TO CONTROL HIS GOLDEN GREVES.

Seriously, I died like 7 times trying to use the golden greves, but I always just fall off ledges...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)