Spriter animated 2d sandbox game Kickstarter

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Platformer, Sidescroller Game Character Sprite Sheet
  • 1 week left, and it looks like they will make it. It's a 2d sandbox game, designed from the ground up with modding in mind.

hat is Crea?

Crea is an easily moddable, 2D sandbox game with a lighthearted mood, colorful art and RPG elements. Drawing on the pioneers of the sandbox genre such as Minecraft and Terraria, Crea features combat and crafting in attractive, randomly-generated worlds for you to explore, tear apart and build back up in your own design.

What sets Crea apart from the others is that it's created with you in mind. Our goal is to develop a game that fully realizes the potential of the community and mods. Every aspect of Crea is designed to be easy to modify and customize. It's simple to modify characters, weapons, monsters, items, biomes, or to even create new playable races! If you can imagine it, it belongs in the world of Crea!

Kickstarter: http://kck.st/MfgQBV

They said they used a Spriter implementation to make the characters highly moddable. Exciting stuff.   If you like the project, please spread the word. They're pretty close, but they have only one week left.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow that seems really promising ! Could get big. I can see the possibilities already :)

• Seeing Spriter in action i saw that there's no tweening and it's not bone based. Is tweening already done ? And about bones ? Really promising tool :)

• Bones are not done yet. tweening is very far along:

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZVNb-8rW5k&feature=youtube_gdata[/tube]

• Spriter is looking good, lucid.

I'm a fan of what you're doing with Spriter and I can't wait to see how far it goes. I know I'll be using it for my games not too far in the future or as soon as its easily useable for artists in CC and C2.

• I really looking forward to using Spriter with C2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)