So, uh...

0 favourites
  • What'd I miss?

• Back of memory exploit

Time Scaling (slow mo or speed mo)

Some fagget that was giving us extension for firefox that sends informations.

More users on forum.

And many many threads.

• Some fagget that was giving us extension for firefox that sends informations.

Yeah, I saw that one at the top of the main board. What the hell? Why would anyone even bother with that? Are our accounts like, valuable or something?

And what's a "back of memory exploit?" I've been trying to catch up, but I haven't come across that yet.

• Yeah, I saw that one at the top of the main board. What the hell? Why would anyone even bother with that? Are our accounts like, valuable or something?

Oh, I'm 100% certain he wasn't after your Scirra account It logs everything you type ... so, buy something online and bingo, credit card with all the info.

Hopefully he can be banned and not slip back with a proxy.

• You also missed some cool stuff in the Uploads and Creations areas. A couple of playable games/demos were made like Lobo's Cherche, Rodjo's physics based puzzle game (thread My First Game), my Much Shrooms worms clone demo... basically everything on the first page of threads in the "Your Creations" area

• It logs everything you type ... so, buy something online and bingo, credit card with all the info.

That's not very polite

You also missed some cool stuff in the Uploads and Creations areas. A couple of playable games/demos were made like Lobo's Cherche, Rodjo's physics based puzzle game (thread My First Game), my Much Shrooms worms clone demo... basically everything on the first page of threads in the "Your Creations" area

Yeah, checking those out was on my to-do list. I've been familiarizing myself with the new features... the lights and shadows are cool, but I have yet to make any slick looking particle effects. I'll have to check out the smoke and flame demos as well I suppose.

Honestly I'm surprised (and pleased) that my old project is still compatible with the new version of Construct, though it seems a lot of hacky code I made is now obsolete. And my player sprite jiggles.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And my player sprite jiggles.

For some reason, the platform movement makes objects bounce alot, although sometimes moving fixes it

• The jitter is fixed in the next build which is on its way...

• Welcome back, by the way

• Yeah, did I mention it's good to have you back? I'm sure I did

• Heh, thanks, guys.

Good job on the updates, Ashley. I see you're as busy as ever

• Heh, thanks, guys.

Good job on the updates, Ashley. I see you're as busy as ever

Welcome back Deadeye! Me, and all the community, I think, missed you.

I also sent you a PM, if you would like to check it out :p

Look at the uploads section for the Game of Life and other impressive creations

• Hrm, there seems to be something funky with my PM's. I did send a reply to you back on Monday, but it hasn't gone through. It's just sitting in my Outbox and doesn't show up in Sent. I've tried two more and they seem to be doing the same thing. Strange.

• Hrm, there seems to be something funky with my PM's. I did send a reply to you back on Monday, but it hasn't gone through. It's just sitting in my Outbox and doesn't show up in Sent. I've tried two more and they seem to be doing the same thing. Strange.

What was the reply?

• Check your PMs even if it says [0] in the titlebar SuperV, it doesn't seem to be updating your PM count.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)