Problem with arrays on server

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hello guys,

I have a "little" problem with the html5 exporting.

In the test area (server from Construct 2) the "game" works fine. But if I export the game and load it on my RaspberryPi Apache2 Server or WebMatrix (IIS) I have the problem that I can't access to any array contant! ???

I have create a textbox to show the array contant. Works fine on test area but not on any servers.

Yes, I'm a rookie in server configuration and so I haven't no idea to fix the proble. I have create on the apache a .htaccess file for MIME configuration but the problem still exists.

Can you help me, please?

Please tell me if you need other informations to help me.

Software:

Construct 2 219 (64-bit) Free Version

(I hope my english is readable and understandable)

• Hello guys,

I have a "little" problem with the html5 exporting.

In the test area (server from Construct 2) the "game" works fine. But if I export the game and load it on my RaspberryPi Apache2 Server or WebMatrix (IIS) I have the problem that I can't access to any array contant! ???

I have create a textbox to show the array contant. Works fine on test area but not on any servers.

Yes, I'm a rookie in server configuration and so I haven't no idea to fix the proble. I have create on the apache a .htaccess file for MIME configuration but the problem still exists.

Can you help me, please?

Please tell me if you need other informations to help me.

Software:

Construct 2 219 (64-bit) Free Version

(I hope my english is readable and understandable)

This really isn't C2 related and I would say falls beyond the scope of this forum.

This is really just about server configuration, so there are far better places to get such information.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This probably won't be any help because I'm not all that knowledgeable with Apache servers myself, and certainly not with the one you are using. My first thought would be an ip address reading issue or a faulty FTP configuration? And what script are you using? Windows or Linux? I use a dedicated game server through 1&1 and it requires ip address confirmation and operates through secure FTP. So I really can't say what your problem is, but would suggest that you try to look into those areas first. Is it just the game transfer that you are having problems with, or file transfers to the server in general?

• It's hardly an array problem. Are you loading a file with AJAX?

• Thanks for your help!

The problem is solved alone. I think it was a non-charged configuration of Apache. Sorry for my mistake!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)