The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey guys, I'm Karel from Florida and I just decided to try this out because I'm interested into getting into video game creation and because why the hell not?

• nmharleyrider here from New Mexico. new to forum

• I am very interested to create video games, it is my dream to create games that you like many people around the world, I heard about this program through game "Shovel Knight," the game eventhough it had a retro, simple look was fun and that made me want to make a game with this program

• I learned this from the Computer and Gaming Program at Northeast HighSchool in Clarksville, TN

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am very interested to create video games, it is my dream to create games. I heard about this program through blog "Academia de Produção de Jogos".

Sorry for my English is not very good because my native language is portuguese.

• Hi, I'm an amateur game developer. I use Construct 2 for a couple of months now, but just today i've made my account here.

I'm now glad to be part of this community

• Hello, my name is Enock and i'm from Brazil, i knew Construct2 was an easy engine but never got interest in it, but when i found some fangames made in construct 2, i have decided to join and build a game without knowing program and things like that, i am a good designer, I draw since my childhood so i think it's perfect to join Construct 2 commuinity! Thank You!

• Hello there!

I just found construct2 and it looked good so I have downloaded the free version. I've been wanting to create games for quite a while now and have dabbled here and there with other game creation engines. But find it overwhelming and give up lol. This one looks a lot easier from what I've seen so far. I have so many ideas and cant wait to see them come to life, hopefully construct2 will be the perfect fit for me!

How is everyone else finding it?

Would love to hear any beginners tips you think might be helpful!

• Hello everyone! I'm Courtney!

• gggggggggggggggg

• Hello 😎

• Hello, I made a game on Construct 2 and the game got on Steam.

Space Codex - http://store.steampowered.com/app/469890

I never knew programming, and the other "easy" alternatives were not easy enough for me. Construct 2 at the other hand, was perfect. Loved since the beginning. It is not only flexible, but very fun to use. I had a blast making my game. And its amazing how easy to do is everything.

• Hello!

I'm independent 2D game developer (for a hobby (for now)).

For more information, follow me on twitter

• Hi there!

2D pixel game developer and network manager hobbyist here! Happy to be part of this community.

• Hello! iam Danilo, i am new user ^_^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)