The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello, my name is Kai Li, I am from China Shanghai. I heard Construct 2 from a technical forum when I tried to learn swift to turn my idea into a real game.

• Hey There!

I'm a Swedish Guy currently living in sunny Malta. I grew up during the C64 and Amiga & NES Era so naturally some of my favorite games are from this time. Currently I have a few ideas in the pipeline which i want make a reality with construct 2. Some of my favorite games are Cannon Fodder, Moonstone, Flashback, Monkey Island, Fallout, UFO Enemy unknown, and lots lots more.

I'm currently working as a Graphic Designer, and have been working on and off in the Gaming industry. Latest at EA DICE in Stockholm (2008).

In my free time I'm Currently working on a small Multiplayer game, in a top down isometric perspective, and also planning on making a Moonstone inspired game for touch devices.

• Hi there! I'm from manila 25 years old and I love making games.

• Hello all, im from Portugal and i am curious about Construct as a tool for game building, im 29 and computer engeneer student.

• Hello, everyone.

I'm from good ol' Blighty and thought it is about time I put my ideas to practice. I have an interesting concept at that moment that I intend to finish and since it is relatively simple I shouldn't have too many problems. Decided on using Construct 2 in the end after looking over the many engines out there. What won me over was the community here, the friendly toolset, and the price to publish on numerous platforms (very fair). Just done the first lot of tutorials and am really liking what I see.

• hi i cannot wait to give this a go

• Hello!

• Hello, I'm a 28 yrs Designer and Programmer from Brazil, and I'm starting to make some games

• Hello!! Trying hard to program games :3

I hope do this well!!!!

• Hello all, I'm trying to get into game making for myself (as a hobby, but if I really like it and do well I might try getting a job in it). I heard Construct from my friend who listens to my dumb ideas and said that the one we were talking about at the time was quite manageable. I'll might post up some things if I can do well.

• Hi, I'm a newbie IT student from PH that wants to try making games. <3

• Hello everyone.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I use to do a lot of hobbyist development with MUDs, 2D graphical game engines, MOOs, MUXs, etc etc - I recently came across this as I feel the urge to do some development that is Facebook oriented. I look forward to learning and expanding upon the knowledge that exists within these forums. Pleased to meet you all.

• Aghinem
  • Hello everyone, I've just started learning Games Development. Looking forward to chilling in the forums!

• Hi everyone. I'm new to using Constuct but this it application that my company is using for prototyping.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 15 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 15 guests)