New kindle fire

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Appear is now HD 8.9" with 1920x1200 pixels

all the new tablets will be HD

how can move at that resolution the games?

search in google One new about kindle fire hd

• Maybe render smaller games and fit it to the screen without pixel rounding?

Kindle isn't a platform I'll ever target myself though..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The new screen size is awesome, and they say its faster than the Nexus 7. Can you play games on the Kindle though (android)?

• You beat me to it! I was just about to post about the new Kindle Fire HD, as I just found out. I guess it's becoming old news at this point though..

You absolutely can play games on the kindle, and yes it runs on android.

And what's more:

" Powerful HD Processor

...The TI OMAP4470 processor in the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" has 40% more memory bandwidth than Tegra 3, enabling faster web browser JavaScript performance. And Kindle Fire HD 8.9" has an Imagination SGX544 3D graphics core that can process over 12 billion floating-point operations per second, so even graphically intensive games run smoothly...games respond nearly instantaneously. "

Could be good for Scirra :)

And more...

" The Greatest HD Games

Kindle Fire HD is built for the best in gaming, with full tilt, turn, and multi-touch controls...

Up Your Game with GameCircle

Earn achievements, compare scores with GameCircle and Facebook friends, or take on the world with global leaderboards. GameCircle titles with Whispersync automatically store your progress in the cloud, so you'll never lose an unlocked level or saved game, even if you delete it from your device. "

I wonder what is involved with activating this Whispersync..

"...games, and music that you buy for your Kindle Fire HD can also be enjoyed on Amazon apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, game consoles, TVs and more."

Anyways, all of this is coming from info you can find directly at amazon.com, so check it out!

It doesn't appear that Silk, Amazon's own browser (who knew?) supports WebGL.. :(

• I hope that this gets rolling and picks up steam. I love my Kindle Fire but it didn't make the big splash I hoped for content selection regarding games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)