This is my mobile...and i try to develop with it!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • Hi to all

this is my mobile Android, "GALAXY TREND LITE"

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-Trend-Lite_id8414/fullspecs

i try to develop my platform game on it, but i get a lot of lags..

WHAT do you think technically?

It is a real garbage?

what do you think about this model (2013)

• well yeah but i have to make money if i want to buy a new one...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well i dont want to offend no one but the phone is a 4.1.2 android version .. (which is around 5 years or more behind with the requirements of today) ul have issues as performance... id suggest trying to upgrade to a 4.4 + atleast. Hereis a random phone that is pretty good... i got one also and its working flawlessly on pretty much any game ... if u going into game development you will want low spec phones and above medium ones... u cant develop games working only on the low spec... one issue wold be ur game wont run as smooth on others ... since u will optimize them for the 4.1.X ... which lacks multiple performance supports...

in Two/Three words for the question you asked about the phone u presented ....OUT-DATED GARBAGE

you can find better deals for the Xperia this days thats just some random find on amazon... where prices going crazy amounts for no reason... thats the retail store price actually when it appeared 2 years ago i think... u can find them used for 100 bucks now

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)