0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Machinarium demo is ready to download

http://machinarium.net/

• pretty...

• Very interesting game, looks to be a real mindbender XD

• I love the visual style, but it seems like the gameplay is still pretty much the same as in Samorost. Since the puzzles are a little too abstract, often times it's still hard to figure out what you're supposed to do.

I hope there won't be backtrack annoyances like the end of Samorost 2, where you had to drive away with the taxi while that freaking weird mechanic of how to fuel it had you redo the sequence 10 times.

Also, is there no way in Flash to use the RMB in a different way or disable it? It just seems lame that I buy a full game, press the RMB and that flash menu pops up. A content creation program should never put itself into the foreground like that while you're actually playing a game or running an app or watching an animation or whatever.

• Also, is there no way in Flash to use the RMB in a different way or disable it? It just seems lame that I buy a full game, press the RMB and that flash menu pops up. A content creation program should never put itself into the foreground like that while you're actually playing a game or running an app or watching an animation or whatever.

I've always thought that as well

why would you impose such a huge limit as deciding that "settings" and "about" are more important than anything someone might want to do with the right mouse button

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yeah flash runtime intrusion into the game is one of the two reasons I'm using Construct.

The other one is hardware acceleration. Real hardware acceleration.

• Nice little game. Finished the demo in about 10 minutes. Really quite fun, gets the ol' noggin to work. Nice graphic style and pressureless gameplay from what I've seen so far. Nice find.

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)