Construct It, is a large collaboration being organized by InvaderX PixelPalette DravenX and —
The purpose is to have a fun development experience, where we as the community share and play our creative ideas in a retro mini game mash up. It's strictly volunteer work, in which the final game will be provided for free on the Scirra arcade.
The requirements are:
- The minigame must use a window size of 640x480.
- It must use only 1 layout and event sheet.
- Minigames should be endless-score based games.
- These plugins cannot be used: facebook, kongregate, windows 8, cocoonjs, appmobi, browser, ajax, user media, xml, touch, or any third party plugins.
- Minigames must be rated G - PG13. this means no vulgar language and minimal amounts of blood.
You can email your minigames to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will present them for a vote, to pick which ones will make it into first
All entries must be turned in by January 31st 2013 and no later.
Please format the subject as such:
Construct It: (Game Name) - (Your Name)