Indie Developer's Guild

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
These recognizable, fun-filled and simple music loops are a great asset for fast prototyping and ready for use.
  • I've been thinking about this for some time, my idea is that small indie developers can be in a single group to help each other get more visiters, talk about their ideas and such.

To join you must:

> Have a website

> must be software related (games, applications)

> Put a Indie Developer's Guild logo on your homepage (I'm going to make the logo if I get

enough replies.

That would be all. (tell me if there should be more to it)

Rules

> On some page (exp: Links) you must put links to every site in the Guild

> If the sites permit it, you must join it.

Although this won't be a rule your encouraged to try out other's games and give them feed back.

This might just be me, but I think this is a pretty good idea, I would apprecaite other people's opionons (I CAN NOT SPELL! ) on this. If you like the idea but you think it's needs some work be sure to tell me what needs fixing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Linking sites like these will get you bad grades from google. When Google finds pages that link to an excessive amount of website and the other websites all have the same links on their page, it won't do you any good.

I did some research on search engine optimization and learned a lot about the subject.

As for the indie site itself, I think it's a good idea. But there are a lot of website who already do this. You can start a new site, but would have to offer something that the existing sites don't already have..

• I never thought about that, does it count against the WHOLE site as in if I put a large number of links on a ''link'' page, does it prevent the homepage from being found of search engines?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)