HTML5 Game license at Forestry Games

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hello everyone,

Do you know if these people forestrygames.com are legit? I see plenty of games from CN brand and stuff, Have you ever bought a game license with them?

Tagged:

• Looks suspicious. I checked the linkedin profile and they don't have even a single post furthermore there is no employee listed. Beware because they stated their office from Punjab and claim making games for big corporate. Why would selling source code if they have big deals with those corporation?

• They are based in Pakistan, maybe there this is legal? I got an email response from Gemioli (developers of Tomb Runner) and they said "The exclusive license owner is Spill Games or Azerion at the moment."

I bought that game (Tomb Runner) from Forestry Games, and they sent me a minified JS code and told me "You can unminified the game codes using an online tool or within your coding editor."

I've asked for a refund but I don't think they are going to give the money back, I'll ask my bank what I can do,

They seem to be a scam, just be careful

• It's totally a scam. First they didn't cited what buyer will get for spend amount of money. Second they don't have any development record nor games date release in social media. If you have Linkedin account (or other platform) report them as a scam like I do. I tracked the original game publisher for a title 'Keep Out' and found the original publisher is Little Workshop.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, what annoying and dishonest people, I never received a contestation for the latest email I sent

Well, we keep the record here in the forum in case someone is thinking into get a license from them, also, public cancelation on social media could help

thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)