Hi guys. I could need some feedback from you.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hi Guys. I need a little feedback from you. Is this gameplay any fun at all? I kind of lost my appetite of making this game and need some pos/negative feedback. All critique is much appreciated.

There still are a lot of features I want to implement, but this is the core mechanics.

Before giving it a go! This is not an introductory level, so it Will feel very punishing at first. It is a 'try and error' kind of game. You can restart the game anytime by pressing the Space bar. The goal is to pick up all the gems on the level to get the key, and then go to the exit door.

But here is the catch - You can only use 'Arrow Key Up' to Jump, Double Jump, or interact with objects. The knight will only change direction if he crashes into walls.

I disabled the ability to die in the game, but try to get to the exit without getting any damage at all.

Thanks!

construct.net/.../knight-runner-tester.../play

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The link doesn't work. I used the link from your post yesterday.

I guess that will be a mobil one button game? However I played a while and I liked the look but it's really only a try and error gameplay. Maybe it would be better to make something like a maze game/logic game. Where you can switch ladders and walls on and off and so you have to lead your player to the exit. You have alle the logic in the game already. You could do more than one path and the other paths are harder but you get extra point.

But that is only an idea.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)