Guys do you also have more and more problems using newest relases?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • youtu.be/BQHz-F5c9NI

I'm afraid it's getting out of control, i receive more bugs than fixes...

Creating topic on Github about this wont help because something that worked before is broken in the next releases and the circle keeps turning

Now i cant open my backups from 9 to 13 April using 337-2 and 337relase

What's going on with the construct??

• From what I see the latest stable release is 336. Maybe use that one instead of beta versions, beta versions will introduce new bugs.

construct.net/en/make-games/releases

• From what I see the latest stable release is 336. Maybe use that one instead of beta versions, beta versions will introduce new bugs.

https://www.construct.net/en/make-games/releases

well i always use newest relases because of bug fixes, animation editor still freezes or crasher in beta / stable version thats why im scared

but i dont want text here about bugs, Ashley should test his relases first

I must back to previous versions because last bug for 'AND / OR block' delete my events, i already have few crashes and few freezes animation editorper day without posibility to save my progress

So please.... patch and fix all bugs first, then add new features / examples/ customs actions

• Unless you file an issue following all the guidelines, it's impossible to tell what's going on, and there are several common reasons that aren't actually Construct's fault. Perhaps you have a browser extension that's breaking Construct. Perhaps the project is corrupt. If anyone runs in to a problem we need them to file an issue following all the guidelines, as that's the only way it's possible for us to help. No software is perfect and despite our best efforts often fixing dozens of bugs a week, sometimes mistakes happen, and we need users to co-operate in order for us to help them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's common for software to crash occasionally, but you can mitigate the risk of losing your work by saving regularly. Beta versions of software are usually not as stable as fully released versions, so it's important to use them at your own risk.

If you come across a bug in a stable version of software, the best course of action is to file a bug report. Without a proper report, it can be difficult for developers to reproduce and fix the issue. Be sure to include as much detail as possible, such as what you were doing when the bug occurred and any error messages you received, to make it easier for the developers to identify and address the problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)