Goo Create declared bankrupt

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Goo is a 3D browser based HTML5 game engine that recently declared bankrupt and is now trying to sell it's 3-d tools. It also has a subscription model.

https://goocreate.com

http://ackordscentralen.se/eng/goo-technologies-ab-1

Just FYI.

• Goo for sale, slightly used.

Now accepting Goo sealed bids.

Goo that anyone could have used, now up for auction.

Check out this Goo in vr, and make us an offer.

Buy one... ehh whatever

• Just FYI.

Man whoaa you're freaking me out here, do you mean that you were responsible for the bankruptcy of Goo and now you're going to make Scirra go bankrupt ? Is this some kind of threat?

But for real dude, you should stop with your attempts of discouraging the team. If you don't like C3, then move on.

Is it hard to comprehend ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think he was just spreading the Goo around.

• Wow... The features of goo are so complete, including timeline animation. Wondering why bankrupt?

• Man whoaa you're freaking me out here, do you mean that you were responsible for the bankruptcy of Goo and now you're going to make Scirra go bankrupt ? Is this some kind of threat?

Where did you get that?

• >

> Just FYI.

>

Man whoaa you're freaking me out here, do you mean that you were responsible for the bankruptcy of Goo and now you're going to make Scirra go bankrupt ? Is this some kind of threat?

But for real dude, you should stop with your attempts of discouraging the team. If you don't like C3, then move on.

Is it hard to comprehend ?

There is nothing in Moot's post to even suggest such a threat so making such a personal accusation is totally unwarranted.

Be careful what you post in future.

• zenox98 I already posted same info in Open-Topic section, where it should be. why is this here? Has nothing to do with C3.

• I believe there's a not so subtle insinuation that because C3 is also a browser based HTML5 game engine that runs on a subscription model, it will also go bankrupt.

A bit passive aggressive for my taste, and it's shame about Goo, they look genuinely impressive and seemed to have some very big users (Nike?!).

• As far as I can see, this post has nothing to do with Construct 3 at all. Moving to open topic.

• I was just trying to suggest caution and I think it's relevant to the changes Scirra is making.

zenox98 I already posted same info in Open-Topic section, where it should be. why is this here? Has nothing to do with C3.

Sorry, I didn't see your topic in the Open forum. I posted this in the C3 forum as soon as I got an email from Goo. I was a closed beta tester for it. I knew a person who worked on it. I think it's relevant because of how similar it is to C3. Btw, some of the complaints people have with C3 are the same they are were having with Goo.

If you don't like C3, then move on. Is it hard to comprehend ?

Did I say I didn't like C3? It seems you are the one who's having trouble comprehending.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)