Gamer Info Cards

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Be quick and count the cards and choose the right number!
  • I'll start:

Scirra: CaptainOblivious

Xbox Live: ObliviousCptn

Wii: 5977-5568-5233-0106 (PM User to cross-activate)

--Smash Bros Brawl: CPTN: 1504-5386-2628 (PM User to cross-activate)

Playstation Network: n/a

Valve Steam: n/a

Others:

Games of choice:

Rock Band

Guitar Hero

Halo 3

Call of Duty 4

Brawl Online

• Xbox Live: Nope

Wii: I dunno, I'm too lazy to look it up, plus what good are Mii's anyway, I mean really

OH HEY EINSTEIN IS UP TO BAT HOW CUTE

--Smash Bros Brawl: Nope

Playstation Network: Nope

Valve Steam: Nope

Others: I have an NES but I don't think it goes online

Games of choice:

Mega Man 2 and Castlevania (maybe you can come over and play some time )

• DEADEYE uses FAIL. It isn't very effective...

• But I like Mega Man 2

• Scirra: SoldjahBoy

Xbox Live: n/a

Wii: n/a

Playstation Network: soon to be SoldjahBoy

Valve Steam: soldjahboy

Others:

Games of choice:

Eudemons Online (retired but still logon occasionally)

Kane and Lynch

Crysis

Call of Duty 4

MAME32

Fury

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So did you get that nickname and all those accounts after that song came out or what?

• Scirra: Vinny

XBOX Live: n/a

Wii: n/a

PSN: n/a

Valve: it's been ages since i've been on so i can't remember

Games of Choice:

Tekken: Dark Resurrection

Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Guilty Gear XX

Bomberman Land

pretty much anything that's multiplayer and i can play with my close friends, otherwise commercially developed single player games have very little appeal to me. "WELL DEVELOPED" indie games ftw! =D

• Megaman 2 and Castlevania. Deadeye, you are awesome.

I don't have any consoles, owoo. Would buy PS3 if any.

Present games of choice have been, GTA: San Andreas... and, well, UT3 I guess. But it would be nice if UT3 were actually a PC GAME. Not a consolized bumrape.

• Hmm, this isn't working out as I'd hoped. My original intent was to bring everyone of like gaming habits together on their respective friends lists for online play.

• Xfire is great for PC gaming. I'm always signed into that.

• well only 5 unique people have replied to this thread so maybe give it some more time? =P

• Hmm, this isn't working out as I'd hoped. My original intent was to bring everyone of like gaming habits together on their respective friends lists for online play.

Ah okay, I'm sorry I messed up your thread. I don't really do the online play thing. Games are mainly about story or personal challenge for me, not fragging some dude I don't even know*. I'm just totally not the competitive type. I don't dig fighting games or racing games for the same reason. I guess you could say I'm not hard-core. Hell, even iSketch pisses me off because people act like idiots.

(And yes, before I get comments on that I realize that there are plenty of games that have more than just deathmatch.)

• So did you get that nickname and all those accounts after that song came out or what?

I assume you are talking to me?

I have had this (screen)name since 1993... that poofter "soulja boy" gives ME a bad name... at least he spells it differently. I bet that guy stole it from me...

*EDIT*

Want to something even more ironic? I used to use the word "superman" as my password for a lot of things... as soon as that crap song came out I went and changed all my passwords.

• as soon as that crap song came out I went and changed all my passwords

Why? Were people gonna say "Hey, check out that guy's dumb password, ha ha"?

• > as soon as that crap song came out I went and changed all my passwords

>

Why? Were people gonna say "Hey, check out that guy's dumb password, ha ha"?

LOL, no it was more of the fact that "soulja boy's" first "popular" song was called "super man" or something like that... I was just like *face palm*

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)