GameFounders open course

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hi guys, one of my friend shared this with me, so I would like to share with everyone here as well.

http://www.gamefounders.com/

GameFounders is having having a three month program in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and everyone around the world is able to apply. After reading through, I'll give a brief summary so that those that are interested can go to the link, read more and apply. If you are selected, you will need to attend a 3 month course at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You need to be in a team of at least two people. It will be a mentorship program with people from Unity, Rovio and others there to help and mentor you. They will cover many aspects, like designing, marketing, publishing and company setup. If selected, they will also pay you from 5000 euro to 15,000 euro, which I believe is suppose to cover your transportation and living cost over there (trust me, it will be more than enough). The only downside I can see is that they will take a 9% share of your company.

I think to the more experienced, this might not be so attractive, but to the newcomers and those struggling to get over the hump, having those people's guide and help would be a priceless thing.

Hopefully this is helpful to some of you guys. Best of luck to those that are going to apply!

P.S. I live here in Malaysia, but since I work alone, I can't apply

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)