Funny: ending of Portal

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Cartoon Funny Item Interface Sound Pack comes with 426 high-quality sound effects
  • The ending of Portal

is funny

• Yeah, it's great isn't it.

Having just watched that, I think I might have to dust off the Orange Box and give it another play.

While I'm there, I might start right at the beginning of Half Life 2 again.

The Orange Box is an amazing package when you think of what's in there.

As long as you don't count the rubbish multiplayer game that they threw in the there.

Krush.

• Having just watched that, I think I might have to dust off the Orange Box and give it another play.

While I'm there, I might start right at the beginning of Half Life 2 again.

The Orange Box is an amazing package when you think of what's in there.

As long as you don't count the rubbish multiplayer game that they threw in the there.

I still have to play episode 1 and 2, from the orange box.

I enjoyed Team Fortress for a short while, if that's the multiplayer game you were talking about.

• GlaDOS its the coolest final boss I�ve seen in quite a time: Sinister, cinical and totally crazy!

...and the Curiosity Core its soo cute

• valve silently released a patch recently that slightly changes the ending to portal to set the stage for the sequel

• valve silently released a patch recently that slightly changes the ending to portal to set the stage for the sequel

Thanks for the info^^

I searched and found

(http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/62622)

"Gamers are reporting that the ending to the game has been changed. A video has been uploaded, which shows the altered sequence. What used to fade to black now takes very interesting twist using one of the soundbytes uncovered in the original content patch from Monday."

The video:

http://www.xfire.com/video/2393cf/

• hehe..that was funny even though I haven't played the Orange Box version I've just played the 2d Portal fan game but more than that I liked the song "Still Alive", downloading the demo of the game from steam right now just to listen the song

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Isn't the song played at the ending? I don't think the demo will have that.

• Isn't the song played at the ending? I don't think the demo will have that.

right now downloading it(slow connection) and even if it doesn't have the song, atleast I can enjoy the game

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)