For free or for paid?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hey, good day!

First of all, I want to say that this is my first game. I'm ask because I'm like a small kid in large world of gamedesign. I don't understand lot of important things. So...

Game

(Maybe you can saw that topic early)

My question is simple as it may seems at first sight -> this game have to be for Free or for Money? If for money so how much (0.99, 1.99, 2.99 $)?

Maybe I could just put it on the googlestore and appstore and on some online sites? But I work hard half year on this game. I wrote the code from scratch, along with artist made graphics, buy music, sounds, and even the Construct 2. We failed many times, and every time we start again. I know through it, probably must pass all developers. But as I said - I'm newbie and I can not understand many things.

Your answers are very important to me, for our studio and for people which could play this game.

In any case - thanks !

• I've tried the version in the arcade.

I don't get the point of the game.

Also the "audio watermark" on the music is pretty annoying. Are you sure you bought the music ? It doesn't sound like you did/used a bought version though.

There is some potential, but it needs a more explicit tutorial (I was just asked to tap to place gravity points, I guess I have to collect all the fruits, but the movement doesn't make sense to me).

Also the buttons seem to all have the same behavior, which was to restart the level without allowing me to go back to the main menu.

As far as I'm concerned, in the current status of what I've tried/experienced, I wouldn't put money in that game.

• Kyatric

music in this version is still prewiew.

Explicit tutorial? Okey, many people already said to me about this. Very bad to have a hardcore game((

And no money? Unfortunately, maybe it's true (

Thanks for response

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You effectively cannot sell such a game on phones. However you can always try to monetize it with not-too-invasive ads (like a banner somewhere on the screen).

Basically you need to make pretty elaborate games on phones if you wish to make decent amounts of money from it, you tend to get exponential revenues when your games's overall grading goes up, and close to no revenue with short projects (there are only a handful of exceptions on the 200 000 games out on the applestore at the moment, mostly because they were released on the first ios versions).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)