Convert your HTML5 games to Mobile App

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hi,

I have found a new website (lucidkit .com) to Convert your HTML5 games to Android App.

1. Upload your HTML5 files.

2. Get your APK.

3. Sell it in Play Store.

For more info: check it out: lucidkit. com/convert-your-html5-games-to-android-app/

• I guess this is pretty decent for those wants to make Android games with a Free License... only if you can still export with the HTML5 option..

• I love how this web page gives you absolutly no informations about anything. Either there is a guy who rewrites your entire game in native language for $2.99 or they use crosswalk or any other similar workflow we have for $0.

• The lack of grammar makes it seem a bit sketchy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I guess this is pretty decent for those wants to make Android games with a Free License...

It doesn't change the fact that the license terms of the free edition do not allow you to make any commercial work at all though.

Whether you use an extra exporter or not doesn't matter, you are still not allowed to publish on Google Play to make any kind of revenue.

[quote:xt7fx72y]1. Free Edition

The Free Edition is permitted for use by anyone for non commercial use. Commercial use counts as but is not limited to: use within any business (other than limited testing for suitability), generating advertising revenue, selling or licensing generated content or intention or capability to generate revenue.

• > I guess this is pretty decent for those wants to make Android games with a Free License...

>

It doesn't change the fact that the license terms of the free edition do not allow you to make any commercial work at all though.

Whether you use an extra exporter or not doesn't matter, you are still not allowed to publish on Google Play to make any kind of revenue.

[quote:ufn5laed]1. Free Edition

The Free Edition is permitted for use by anyone for non commercial use. Commercial use counts as but is not limited to: use within any business (other than limited testing for suitability), generating advertising revenue, selling or licensing generated content or intention or capability to generate revenue.

I know this... What threw me off was the $2.99 for the APK compile when I can do that myself in Intel XDK.. I thought about Free users before realizing that they couldn't do it anyway...

• I'm currently doing some tests, Trying to find the best way to export to android, for the moment trying out the XDK with Crosswalk, seems, will also try this out next month.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)