360 Controllers

0 favourites
  • Out of interest, how many of you guys have a wired 360 controller, or a wireless 360 controller with a windows reciever? I just tried connected my 360 controller with windows xp, all i need to do was go here http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/download.mspx and download the drivers and tomb raider worked with the controller

• i have a wired one and used it for PC gaming in the past. but now i usually use a ps2 controller (or ps2 arcade stick) with adapter instead.

• I have a 360 controller, but it's wireless. And I don't have a wireless receiver. So, uh... why am I posting here?

• I've got a 360, so I have the controllers, but I can't be arsed to spend out on a receiver for them

I just use my old xbox controller instead.

• Um just a simple construct game I put together where u shoot familiar looking mushrooms. Left trigger zooms in, right trigger fires, and the left anologue sticks moves the cursor. I think I've implimented the code for deadzones etc correctly, does it 'feel' correct ?

• i have a wired 360 controller and use it on my pc all the time!!! SWEEEEEET!!!!

• i have a wired one (didnt you ppl think about using it on your pc before buying all wirelesses?)

the deadzone seems a bit too high, maybe lower it a bit (not much)

does it support analogue on the triggers?

and does it use xinput or direct input?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • (didnt you ppl think about using it on your pc before buying all wirelesses?)

I didn't buy my controllers :/

• I used the recommending by microsoft deadzones...i tried lowering them a bit and i had 'troubles' so i kept them as they were, but i'll make them customisable

• I have a wireless xbox360 controller and a PS2 controller hooked up to my workstation

• Um just a simple construct game I put together where u shoot familiar looking mushrooms. Left trigger zooms in, right trigger fires, and the left anologue sticks moves the cursor. I think I've implimented the code for deadzones etc correctly, does it 'feel' correct ?

worked fine for me. deadzone also seemed fine on mine.

• Seemed fine for me

360 Controller support is awesome!!!

• Worked well for me. Can't wait for the 360 controller support!

• I used the recommending by microsoft deadzones...i tried lowering them a bit and i had 'troubles' so i kept them as they were, but i'll make them customisable

nah theyre actually ok, srry its just that your target moves too much when your slightly pressing the stick

• The horrible thing about the X360 Controller is the freakin Digipad. It's sooo crappy and really ruins most of the arcade games they've got on Xbox Live Arcade (those that suck with Analog Controls, like Beat em Ups, etc.).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)