Clear up

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basics sprites and tilesets to build a platformer game or prototype
  • To clear up the miss reading of zenox98 I was not requesting an illegal copy. I was asking if there were any programs like this one. The other thing that I think you got confused about was that I wanted to know if there was anything I could do for someone resulting in me getting a full copy. Albeit crazy. I do know that getting an illegal copy is wrong and I don't want people to think that I am a bad person...

• To clear up the miss reading of zenox98 I was not requesting an illegal copy. I was asking if there were any programs like this one. The other thing that I think you got confused about was that I wanted to know if there was anything I could do for someone resulting in me getting a full copy. Albeit crazy. I do know that getting an illegal copy is wrong and I don't want people to think that I am a bad person...

Asking for users help you get a licensed copy is not allowed.

Your post included the phrase:

[quote:3m6ajbui]

The version of Construct 2 that allows me to export my games so others can play them is $130. Now if you can't see my problem here, I am not old enough to get a job and there is no way I could get that amount of money. Is there anyway I could get this version from help of you guys......

This is not allowed, which is why I just locked the thread and didn't ban you.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, the matter is closed. If you think otherwise, then you can go over me and email .

---------------------------------------------------------------

You can still export as HTML and host the game on a server or export to the Scirra arcade. Both options would allow others to play your game.

Regarding similar programs, if you search this forum, there have been many discussions on similar programs, such as Godot, which is free and open source, so may fit your requirements.

Good luck.

I think you will find that the free version will be more than enough to get started in Construct 2, without needing to go to another development engine. I made my first five or so projects with the free version before feeling the need to upgrade. I didn't find the 100-event limit in the free version to be limiting, as my first few projects were coming in at around 30-50 events. The biggest reason I ended up purchasing the full version was because I loved the program, not because of the lack of features. Several of those original projects are still published online three years later.

I recommend getting your feet wet with the free version. If you like what you have created, you can publish it using the free version. Don't worry about upgrading for now - everyone understands that most students don't have a lot of money to throw around.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Get the free version and save your money for a licensed version later.

You can do almost everything in the free version you can in the licensed version except for a few advanced functions and 90% of my games could have been created in the free version just fine.

Until you have some commercial grade games you are ready to sell the free version is just fine for learning and designing your own games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)