Check out our development group!

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • I want to announce that I'm officially the moderator of the group "Construct2 Game Development" at nakedgameplay.com

and would like construct2 developers to join this community. you can post about your games, discuss about C2 stuff, and you can share anything related.

The group: http://nakedgameplay.com/groups/2

All are welcomed

• I edited the title of your post because it seemed a bit misleading. Without the rest of your post to clarify, it seemed as if you were announcing you had become a moderator here on the scirra forums.

• I edited the title of your post because it seemed a bit misleading. Without the rest of your post to clarify, it seemed as if you were announcing you had become a moderator here on the scirra forums.

Ok Thanks !

• We have a Construct 2 Group on http://www.NakedGamePlay.com. Come join the Social Network for Game Developers and Join the Construct 2 Group. We have about 17 members for the group and it's just getting started so come in, promote your games and projects too. If the group get s too large, we'll start another.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • TheDom we don't need multiple topics about checking out the same dev group. I merged your thread with this one.

• Checked out the website and I don't really like the layout and the style used... doesn't seem like a very good platform for me. Good luck with it and have fun, guys!

• TheDom we don't need multiple topics about checking out the same dev group. I merged your thread with this one.

Thanks, didn't realize he posted it.

• Checked out the website and I don't really like the layout and the style used... doesn't seem like a very good platform for me. Good luck with it and have fun, guys!

alvarop Always appreciate any feedback. it's actually been well received and we're happy with the current theme however, we're rapidly evolving and new features are being added frequently to help game developers connect with each other and more importantly, help with exposure for their games and projects. As things progress, we may change the current theme but there is a lot more there than meets the eye.

You're always welcome and hope you'll return in the future.

Thanks for the well wishes and the feedback.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)