Has anyone ever reached the 5000 dollars goal with C2?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Just curious.

• I know I haven't, but I've just started trying. It's excellent software, so I expect there are .

• Well, there's at least one bloke selling templates for $200+ per time, so either he's not selling anything or he's past £5k I would imagine.

• Well, there's at least one bloke selling templates for $200+ per time, so either he's not selling anything or he's past £5k I would imagine.

That's crazy...

• I know I haven't, but I've just started trying. It's excellent software, so I expect there are .

I wish you good luck with that ^^ I hope I don't sound inopportune, but which platform/s are you targeting? And which genre/s?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Probably some... I read one post from one guy saying he was earning around €2000 (i think) euro per month or so from his games.

• I'm pretty sure all the games featured at the frontpage has passed the 5000 mark.

• > Well, there's at least one bloke selling templates for $200+ per time, so either he's not selling anything or he's past £5k I would imagine.

>

That's crazy...

Well, to be honest it didn't look anything that would take days of work ...... but good luck to him (or her)

• > I know I haven't, but I've just started trying. It's excellent software, so I expect there are .

>

I wish you good luck with that ^^ I hope I don't sound inopportune, but which platform/s are you targeting? And which genre/s?

I've had some success with thought games and board games. One of my GWT creations (shogi) is over at http://japanesechess.org/. I'm currently working on a C2 set of updates for the next beta. I have to say, I'm absolutely in love with Construct 2.

• Insanity's Blade on Steam has definitely met that value and surpassed it, but we figured it would and bought business license upgrades long before it released to anticipate that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)