The Adventures of Tin Tin

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
An interesting platform adventure game. If you are looking for a very easy template to create your own Super mario.
  • Just to note - in Canada and the USA, this opens on December 21. I understand it had already been release out in the UK.

• lol...

No Tin Tin fans out there? :D

Ok, ok, how about Rin Tin Tin?

Or this

Just sayin...

...sip...

• I like Tintin :) Will probably watch it when it comes out on DVD. I used to read all the Tintin/Asterix comics when I was younger, loved them :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I grew up on reading Tintin/Asterix too, but I don't know.

Tintin holding and shooting a pistol on someone. That's not Tintin.

When I first saw the trailer for the video game (inspired from this Spielberg's movie) I was like "WTF this has nothing to do with Tintin except for the name and the look of the characters !!!"

I'd love to be surprised and that the movie finaly ends up really good. But I'm not shifting any high expectations for now as it is, imo, highly unlikely.

• Asterix...I remember that one too.

The trailers have piqued my interested as I've personally taken an interest in Blender and delving a bit more into 3D.

• Yeah, don't rememeber the name of this studio, but I've always found their animation to be well entrenched in uncanny valley, and the movies to be mediocre. Also, I didn't grow up watching tintin, however I think the sub-title to this movie has the word 'unicorn' in it, which has me more interested than all the other factors

• Well, even though I'm a Kiwi, and fellow-Kiwi Peter Jackson (LOTR Oscar winner) has collaborated with Steven Spielberg) on The Adventures of Tintin, I won't be going to see it - because I'm a Tintin fan. The Guardian has called the movie "thuggishly moronic" and "truly execrable".

• The trailers look good to me. The animation seems top notch so I'm really curious to see how this turns out. I think for me, my main interest is the production value it seems to show in the trailers. Everything else I really don't know. I've read some reviews and it's averaging 3/5 for most I've seen. I would imagine it's hard to capture the original styling of the hand drawn animations.

• I like Tintin :) Will probably watch it when it comes out on DVD. I used to read all the Tintin/Asterix comics when I was younger, loved them :)

Never reed tin tin but asterix is still one of my favorites to this day :)

I'll watch a film as i do like spielberg films in general, although he did dropped the boll in last decade or so, and his films feel very much unthoughtful and unfinished.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)