Why Does The Topic Remove?

Hello there, Developer, Yesterday, I started a topic in this subforum. But I'm not sure why the topic was removed. What's the problem with this? I am unable to message the forum's team directly, so I am discussing this here. I made a gaming topic here in general. However, I am perplexed as to why the topic was deleted. Please notify me.

It was probably flagged as spam by the forum filters - especially as your account is brand new. Often the General forums are targeted by linkbots or spambots as they're one of the less frequented channels in this forum.

Some general tips for posting in the forums:

If you have an issue with Construct/a project, try to be as specific as possible about what the issue is, what you've tried and any error codes you've found.

If you're asking a general question, again, specifics and detail are key in helping aid discussion.

I understand but I did not create any spam-like behaving topics then why the topic has been deleted? I generally created a thread on Game Discussion about Discord. Then I'm really confused as to why the topic was deleted.

What was the topic?

We get a lot of spam that involves a new account that links to some kind of commercial product, so if you did that, you might have fallen in to the looks-like-spam trap.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

The only deleted topic I can see from you is regarding PC freezes when playing games, nothing about discord I'm afraid. So if you had a discussion about discord, you may need to recreate the topic.

We can undelete topics, but if you're having issues with a specific game or platform, you might be better off contacting the developers directly. Or using the Event Viewer within Windows to look for error codes and then using Microsoft's Windows forums.

If you're having issues with Construct games generally, then we or the game's developers would also need more information about any errors.

What was the topic?

We get a lot of spam that involves a new account that links to some kind of commercial product, so if you did that, you might have fallen in to the looks-like-spam trap.

I really dont know should I create the topic in this thread or I need to create a new thread. If you allow me I can share it here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)