Hide and seek with multiplayer

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hello,

I'm an older user of Construct 2 and recently wanted to make a new project. It's about hide and seek with multiplayer.

This topic is to discuss about this idea and share your point of view.

My last game, called "Once Upon an Apocalypse" was finished before my child was born. Now, he is with health and 6 months old.

To celebrate, I want bring the old Atari Game called "Hide and seek" to a new platform using Construct 2.

Do you feel the desire of playing a game where your objective is search for your friends or hide yourself while your friend is seeking everybody?

What about nice pixelated "Adventure" Scenarios, with lots of spots to hide, including secret areas and shortcuts?

Improving it with in game items to make your play even nice!?

Well, I'm strongly opposed to use advertisements, but the reality of the market is pointing to freewares wtih this type of strategy. What do you think?

Aim this topic, you'll hear about this game for the next months.

That's your turn, share your desires and excitements!

Thank you, and good posting.

• Here are some ideas.

Game Description:

* Multiplayer, with a minimum of 3 players;

* The seeker will see a fogged screen for 10 seconds before the game starts;

* Other players will have at least 10 seconds to hide themself, or while the seeker don't find them;

* The seeker need to touch a player to catch him;

* A random catched player will be the next seeker;

* If a player save himself in a round, he will earn points;

* Will be made an Leaderboard;

* Little items will improve your stats;

* More points will give you bonus on speed, hidden effectiveness and seek;

* Very rare and paid items will give to the player X-Ray for 1 to 1.5 seconds of exposure;

* Points can buy paid items;

* Money can buy paid items and help to improve the game;

• * Very rare and paid items will give to the player X-Ray for 1 to 1.5 seconds of exposure;

* Points can buy paid items;

* Money can buy paid items and help to improve the game;

wasn't aware the people designed games before even an alpha to be pay-to-win. ;)

I'm kind of kidding, but other than that, do you have any good gameplay videos of the game? I'd be interested in seeing exactly how it's played. :)

• Looks great!

good luck in this project.

• Yeahh sounds like a good idea to redo this game! I´m exited

Good luck and keep us updated!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would love to see this idea come alive again Good luck!

• also could be different maps, like one in a park (like disneyland), in a mansion (gothic)... etc etc..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)