Fallout

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • How many of you guys played Fallout? I absolutly love it. Atmosphere, gameplay, graphics, characters, intro / cut scenes and of course scenario.

I guess it's my favorite of all times. Also love Arcanum as RPG too.

• Pretty random post Which Fallout are you talking about? I never played the original ones but did get into it with Fallout 3.

• How many of you guys played Fallout? I absolutly love it. Atmosphere, gameplay, graphics, characters, intro / cut scenes and of course scenario.

I guess it's my favorite of all times. Also love Arcanum as RPG too.

Fallout 1 and 2 are two of my favourite RPGs of all time. Out of the two I probably prefer 2, but they're both awesome.

Classic CRPGs are getting a really nice revival at the moment though, you've got stuff like Wasteland, Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity etc all coming out this year

• Also enjoyed Arcanum a lot, never finished it though.

• One of the best post apocaliptic games ever done!

• > How many of you guys played Fallout? I absolutly love it. Atmosphere, gameplay, graphics, characters, intro / cut scenes and of course scenario.

>

> I guess it's my favorite of all times. Also love Arcanum as RPG too.

>

Fallout 1 and 2 are two of my favourite RPGs of all time. Out of the two I probably prefer 2, but they're both awesome.

Classic CRPGs are getting a really nice revival at the moment though, you've got stuff like Wasteland, Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity etc all coming out this year

Can't wait for them. Arcanum? You must finish it mate. It's fantastic even i like more mech. stuff then casts and spells.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Pretty random post Which Fallout are you talking about? I never played the original ones but did get into it with Fallout 3.

Somehow i delete your quote :s Anyway, you are right: I always say Fallout but never think about 3 or Tactics My favorites are 1 & 2.

• My favorite game of all time, as a gamer, is Fallout (1 or 2, doesn't matter).

Tactic's combat wasn't all that bad, though.

I'm a top-tier backer with Wasteland 2 - they have many people of the original team (you should recognize Brian Fargo). Finally after all those years I'm getting my fix!

The funny thing is, even though I adore Fallout (1&2), and have spent many playthroughs exploring every corner and every little bit of dialogue (even going as far as digging the conversation files to look for inaccessible branches - yeah I went that far) of that game, it's not a game I'd find fun to create. As a developer, I don't particularly enjoy the thing - worldbuilding and story are much better experienced than created (some people have a complete opposite view, and I'm glad!)

As a dev, I much prefer Dwarf Fortress.

• Almost an über-game

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)