Creepy Pokemon

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
15 terrifying and creepy original tracks to use in your horror games!
  • I still can't believe that there is creepy/disterbing stuff in Pokemon of all places! I can't think of what they mean, please help!

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I can't watch YouTube right now, but maybe the things you're talking about were.... game glitches?

Pokemon games, even X & Y have glitches, but before Ruby & Sapphire, they're really creepy. (>~~<)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't watch YouTube right now, but maybe the things you're talking about were.... game glitches?

Pokemon games, even X & Y have glitches, but before Ruby & Sapphire, they're really creepy. (>~~<)

Yes there are creepy glitches but that's not all of what I am talking about. Here are some non glitches creepy stuff that I am talking about...

Lavander Town from the first generation. It has acual zombies in it! Zombies!!!

the old Chateau in generation 4 has ghosts in it! Not pokemon ghosts... people ghosts!

Lumino City in pokemon XY in one building you go into the elivator and then a clip shows up and a creepy looking girl appeares behind you and then walkes infront of you and says, "No, your not the one." Then walkes away without a trace.

Don't beleve me? Pull out your pokemon games and find them. I don't know what tha heck the last two mean at all!

• ahem SoNiC

• oh my god, they are so creepy!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)