Visual Novel Template

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • For anyone interested, I'm building (mostly complete) a small Visual Novel template in Construct 2 that you can download for free.

Feel free to give credit, but I really don't care.

LINK: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4904/visual-novel-template

And for anyone interested in the C2Pokemon engine, it's still in development. I've just started getting the battles functional, but like I said before, I want to get mostly everything complete before it's released. I don't want to upload anything that people will have to spend a lot of time to try to make completely functional.

I promise I'll get that in shortly, and I apologize for the wait!

• Hi, I can't find a download link on the tutorial.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Do you have a blog following your adventure with that pokemon engine.

Im also working on something similar but man its alot of work lol. btw I know this might be wrong to use but You can get a handful of free attack animation and battle sound from rpg maker free edition i rip a couple of them out of there and build around it since they have a pretty solid art and perfect sound.

• Hey Do you have a blog following your adventure with that pokemon engine.

Im also working on something similar but man its alot of work lol. btw I know this might be wrong to use but You can get a handful of free attack animation and battle sound from rpg maker free edition i rip a couple of them out of there and build around it since they have a pretty solid art and perfect sound.

Yeah, sorta, but I haven't updated my blog in some time. It's part of my website Kiiragames.weebly.com. I've been working on a different project for a bit so I might be able to fund development. I plan to pick up where I left off when I'm done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)