Can I use Unity assets in Construct2?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Construct 3 Plugin Unity Ads, Banner, Interstitial Ads, Video (Support C3 build service)
  • So I am now starting to learn the ins and outs of Construct 2. I have Unity3d installed on my system. I was wondering if it is possible to purchase assets from the unity store and them use them in construct 2?

Has anyone tried this? I have read that in GamerMaker you can use assets from the unity store by finding the folder on your system and then dragging the assets into GameMaker.

Does anyone know it this would be a similar process in Construct 2?

• C2 is a 2D engine. So you could feasibly use any images that would look correct in 2D but it does not do 3D.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yeah I understand the 3d part. I know that the Unity Asset store has a lot of 2D assets. The only reason I am asking this is that it seems like the Unity store has more 2D assets available than the Scirra store.

I just want access to as many resources as possible, being that I am not really an artist that can cook up nice looking animation/bgs/sprites.

• yeah I understand the 3d part. I know that the Unity Asset store has a lot of 2D assets. The only reason I am asking this is that it seems like the Unity store has more 2D assets available than the Scirra store.

I just want access to as many resources as possible, being that I am not really an artist that can cook up nice looking animation/bgs/sprites.

OK then yes you can use any assets that look good in 2D for your own games. Just be sure you have the rights to use them in commercial games if you are making games to sell.

I use assets from all over and you should also check out free sources like Kenney's sprite sheets.

http://kenney.nl/

• Thanks. That site looks pretty good. . I check it out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)