How to Setup LAN server with Wampserver?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hi all, i need a help how to setup WAN with Wampserver http://www.wampserver.com/en/ like Preview on LAN from C2.

I gave up while i was configuring Windows Firewall and Wifi Router config...

I need to access my html folders using my iPod over WiFi and LAN server.

Can anyone help me?

• I actually found a solution was:

"Put Online" from Wampserver tray icon and i got IP of this server using CMD command and type "IPCONFIG" where you get Local address. It worked and i can browse a test html with my Ipod. Thanks!

• I think I will go this route too. It'll be very useful when testing games that do not preview locally when you use certain plugins.

• Hi kindly help ...used a Windows 7 with java server with mysql workbench and used default settings of WAMP on my computer. I can access localhost and my project in the local computer. When i try to access it from another computer in a network by typing on the browser the ipaddress of the server :80, i can access the wampserver page with a link to my project. When i click on it, i can access the Index of my project and the parent directory containing my project's php file. When i click on it i got a blank page (clear page) so i cannot access my project. What seems to be the problem?

• I had no problem with my iPod using LAN Wifi, i don't think :80 is neccesary.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yes i agree that :80 is necessary - are you using mysql workbench or the mysql that came with wamp? me - i'm using the workbench - maybe that's the problem?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)