RPG MAKER STYLE ENGINE - NEVES

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Turn your photos from your phone or home computer into a jigsaw puzzle
  • Get my engine RPG, rpgmaker style, see below What you will be able to learn.

WARNING SALE HERE IS HEADING TO PROGRAMMING, THE GRAPHICS were caught INTERNET AND ARE NOT ALLOWED BE SOLD. JUST FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES.

demonstration:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/409 ... index.html

HOW TO USE?

http://youtu.be/IehGvJUY2gg?list=UUN3q5 ... 8pomymXs_w

VIDEO:

Where to Buy:

http://nevestutoriais.atspace.com

OR DIRECT:

PAYPAL U$$ 3,81

Future plans?

The engine is offered to the point of example, nothing will be developed, with everything if something is changed without commitment, everyone will receive the update.

The engine is already usable at the current point.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi, i would like to purchase, but i check your site and its not in english. so i cannot understand on where to buy this.

please pm me or reply to the thread on where can i buy this.

• hi, i would like to purchase, but i check your site and its not in english. so i cannot understand on where to buy this.

please pm me or reply to the thread on where can i buy this.

PAYPAL U$$ 3,81

• I don't see anything in your example except a sprite which you can control with 8 direction behavior. Your example should have a battle system set-up, how to handle texts in dialog boxes, and of course an inventory system. These are like the basic fundamentals of any RPG.

• I don't see anything in your example except a sprite which you can control with 8 direction behavior. Your example should have a battle system set-up, how to handle texts in dialog boxes, and of course an inventory system. These are like the basic fundamentals of any RPG.

Yes that will be developed. And the price will be lower for those who already have this basic version.

• "Yes that will be developed. And the price will be lower for those who already have this basic version...etc" But there is a nil information about your developing, your plans etc//// For now, like GTGJon says, its just a simple example//// Anyway its can be interesting idea (at least for me) but you have to give more information and share your plans about it.

• "Yes that will be developed. And the price will be lower for those who already have this basic version...etc" But there is a nil information about your developing, your plans etc//// For now, like GTGJon says, its just a simple example//// Anyway its can be interesting idea (at least for me) but you have to give more information and share your plans about it.

Yes friends I will improve the site and the engine, and so you will have this information.

• What do I get if I buy this?

Do i get the capx file? Anything else?

Let me know and I might buy. I will use my own graphics.

• What do I get if I buy this?

Do i get the capx file? Anything else?

Let me know and I might buy. I will use my own graphics.

Hello sorry for the delay,

Yes you are buying programming, to edit the values and adapt to your game. The graphics are exemplary only, does not include the right to reproduce or sell.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)