rex rainbow performance on android problem?!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hi all ^^

I tried to export the "rex rainbow tutorial/demo .capx" with cocoonJS and tried it on a regular android phone ( htc desire 526g dualsim / quadcore+1gb ram ) in the cocoonJS-app to get a preview... tried to see if i did a proper rescaling of the layout for different resolutions.

res. test was fine --> but i only got 8-9 fps :S

tried the exported demo then on a tablet with similiar "power" but the tab works on a higher resolution ( 1200x600 ) which granted me 2 fps

--------------------

question now:

--------------------

+ are there minimum requirements on the plugins ( my tab and phone to weak ? )

+ does the cocoon sandbox need so much recource ( dont know if emulating cost so much )

i just wanna have a second opinion before i build-compile-allign-upload-wait24hours-download and eventualy see all is lagy

SO IF ANYONE TRIED IT BEFORE ME PLS TELL ME IF AND HOW GOOD IT WORKED FOR YOU Thx in common

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ( works realy flawless and smooth on pc in browser )

• ...strangely it seems the sprites iv'e exchanged might be the problem oO ... got to investigate that further and post what went wrong ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)