Recommendation Please for html5 software

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Hi everyone,

My wife is starting an online business and needs to create a website. I understand this software won't work well in this aspect due to search limitations? Can you recommend a good professional html5 website builder for businesses?

Thanks in advance,

Lance

• Hire a web developer.

Nothing can beat a hand-crafted web page catered to your needs.

• Hello lanceal

By the way you worded your question I'm assuming you are looking for a no coding visual html5 website builder? I never tried this one but it looks like what you might be looking for:

Adobe Muse

There are other software's out there like Adobe Dreamweaver that give you the option to build a website without coding but by the time you learned how to use them effectively you could have learned how to hand code your entire site with notepad. lol

I should have first asked you what type of business is this website for?

If you are going to sell stuff online you will need more than a html5 website. You will need some secure php scripts, and a database. If this is the case you might want to use a CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal. Then just find some open source store plugins, a free theme that you like, and modify it to fit your needs. Come to think of it this might be the best way to go for any type of business. That way it will be easier for you to update, and manage.

Anyway I hope this helps, and good luck with your project.

• Hi, i'm new but maybe I can help:

I was in the same situation few months ago (I have a small bakery and I decided to open my own website).

I found that DIY website builders is a good solution because they were simple (don't need to know anything about coding)and cheap, and they have good SEO option.

After trying a lot of websites, I chose exai.com, so you can try too (free trial)

hope it was helpful :)

Joshi

• , I like Weebly for a basic site with a blog, small store, etc. For a larger e-commerce implemention or more advanced features I like Joomla using

CloudAccess which is a great way to go as they have great support and make Joomla really easy to work with along with all the great plug-ins and extensions available in the Joomla platform and the Joomla Community is really vibrant and helpful to newbies and pros alike.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here are a couple of good website builder review sites that will help you make a choice:

www.websitebuildersworld.com/website-builder

www.websitetooltester.com/en/website-builder-reviews

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)