Ordinarily I would not post something like this, but Pixly is just too good to NOT post here.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ixly&hl=en
A free Android pixel art editor that is actually worth using:
- time line for animation (simple but effective)
- proper drawing tools
- control view (zooming and panning) and brush size with touch
- custom grid setup
- colour effects (replace, mix, invert, hue/saturation/brightness shift, blur, grayscale, tint edges)
- mirror function (both while drawing, and as a function)
- spritesheet export and import
- (custom) colour palettes and manager. Comes with NES and Master System defaults.
- brush editor with anti-aliasing options
- dithering options for fill
- pattern stamp
- gradient tool (with dithering options)
- realtime image tiling
- only 3mb, and just wants access to your media card!
and much more! Check it out. I was pleasantly surprised.