Where do you get your music from?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • newgrounds

• Good links, thanks everyone! Is there a way to subscribe to topics on this forum?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am search music only two site 1st is "song.pk.com" and other is "djpunjab.com".

• This is pretty awesome.Thought I'd share! :)

• Wow, this thread should be stickied for providing all these great resources.

Thanks everyone for sharing the links ;)

• One thing you can do is use FL studio. There are tones of tutorials on it and it's really easy to use. Personally, I love composing music in FL studio. FL studio is the easiest way to compose video game music yourself.

• I want to add a +1 to FL Studio and making your own. Fruity (as it used to be known) is very easy to bang out some beats and is relatively inexpensive ($49 for starters). Yes, you can use some free music somewhere but what if someone else uses it too?

Making your own gives you satisfaction and you can make it exactly like you want. I can't play any instruments and I can't read music, but I've made lots of tunes with Fruity. Try the demo!

• Yup I use FL Studio as well.

• I get my music from www.jamendo.com, usually. I also try to contact the author whenever possible, and always give them credit for the music.

• Hey guys, just gonna throw this out there, I a professional musician, and audio engineer, and if you need music and sound FX, I'd be more than happy to work on your project. I've worked with several developers using Construct 2, so I understand what you need.

We all want to make our living doing what we love, and letting someone else handle the HUGE task of writing the music, and hand crafting the sounds for your game lets you focus on the more important task - making the game! I work quickly and provide options for you to choose from.

Check out some of my stuff, soundcloud.com/a-i-tyler

Shot me an email if you are interested at tylerosgoodmusiccos@gmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)