Manifestation CCS - Trading Card Game Templates

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Greetings all,

I've just finished completing a Card Creation Source that includes several Photoshop templates for people wanting to give Fantasy Card Game making a go.

I'm about to start working on the next in the series of Card Creation Sources "Manifestation CCS: Future Age (Series I)" and wanted to get some input from people interested in making card games.

I'm very curious of what you would want to see in card templates for futuristic card design themes. If you're familiar with futuristic card games, or have a card game idea in mind that might benefit from well designed template being created for it; I want to hear/read from you!

I'll try to post some links to my progress with the Manifestation CCS: Future Age (Series I) here. I'm hoping to create something along the line of what actual card game players and card game makers would like to experience. That's one of the reasons I'm here. The other would be to see if construct would be a good engine to use for a card game I will be using one of the Future Age (Series I) templates for. I'll be browsing around and checking out what is possible using Construct through current and past projects.

Any and all input will be very well received! Thanks. I'm looking forward to collaborating with the community! I've got a lot of ideas, but more minds are better than a few.UnknownDepths2013-07-05 00:05:17

• Even a simple thing can be thought of amazing if presented in just the right way.

• This is most excellent design work. Have you thought of selling through GraphicRiver instead?

I don't know if Payloadz provides better commission, but GraphicRiver is massive and just by posting this stuff on there I'm sure you'll get sales.

• Kiira,

Thank you. One of the things I'm trying to do is balance the quality of the product through all of its channels. I wanted to make the presentation just as good as the actual product itself. A lot of things out there put serious effort into presentation, but when you get the actual product, you end up realizing it was over-hyped. Definitely not with this.

Thanks for the good words!

• Nun Kwon
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is most excellent design work. Have you thought of selling through GraphicRiver instead?

I don't know if Payloadz provides better commission, but GraphicRiver is massive and just by posting this stuff on there I'm sure you'll get sales.

Hey thanks for the good review! Actually I have a Graphic River account and initially tried submitting this there twice; you can read my feedback forum post on their website here:

graphicriver.net/forums/thread/2-soft-rejections-card-templates-any-helpinput-greatly-appreciated/102225

It was rejected twice so I decided to look for other options. Too much creativity, intelligence, and other energies were put into this work for me to give more time to tweaking it to a single reviewer's liking vs making it available to the masses and letting them decide whether or not it was worthy of being purchased.

The cut Graphic River takes is extremely high compared to PayLoadz; not to mention you don't get to set your own price on Graphic River. What they say, goes... I'll see about making edits to this to meet the Graphic River visual appeal, but I'm pretty sure many people would receive it well just the way it is.

Thanks again!

• Nun Kwon
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)