Little Pixel - The Revolution

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game, ready to publish with comments and detailed instructions! Source code and assets included!
  • The Revolution is a project i am working on for fun in my spare time, it started out being just the flagship tileset known as the revolution, but as it grew i got requests for other resources so here is the revolution, a collection of 2d pixel art created by me for all you game developers.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT revolutionresources.co.uk/

Resources Included

Revolution tileset

?grasslands snow dungeon lava dungeon ice dungeon desert interior town

???Revolution Sprites

????

Male sprite template female sprite template?

?

Guardian Tileset

????Grasslands

Coming Soon

8 Bit Tileset 8 Bit sprites Sidescroller Tileset Sidescroller Sprites

• Looks like a new "The Breeze revolution".

http://www.rpgrevolution.com/lunaproductions/br/

• You say "created by me for all you game developers." But your license is "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License." which means we essentially cannot use this and make anything off of our projects. I'm gonna suggest that you either make them available for a certain price or remove that restriction.

It's nice and all for game creation tools like RPG Maker, because that is not much of a serious commercial tool, but C2 is for making $$$.

Anyway, just my two cents. It's not a big deal I just wanted to point that out, this is a different community.

• i understand what your saying about the license, they are completely free to use for commercial projects too i simply as for you to contact me before, maybe its not clear enough and i should change it, i also think itsmy mistake with the license its suppose to be (CC BY-SA 3.0) i bealive, i shall get this changed asap

• Fabzy, sounds good! Also, your first post's formatting is a little wonky. "

​grasslands"

• Today iv worked on a variety of new hair styles, this will bring more variety to the sprites you will be able to create, also there is a collection of dragonall Z hair styles included

Check out my website for the full collection of resources

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello there just bumping this topic and a few updates to show.

-A new website design

-New hairs

-new sprites

-a few tweaks to existing tiles

-Items ADDED

-new area added with some resources from side projects and older work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)