Ever had difficulties calculating the dimensions for your custom isometric image objects? Well I made a stupid little tool that handles alot of the basic math for you and makes it easier to keep track of data like:
1. The third of your over all image height to start drawing from if youre doing it that way or wanting to know.
2. Width and Height of your cubemap BASE.
3. a readme with some links to very help topics on isometric data.
4. Visualize your work flow with isometric measurements
5. Maybe? easier than calculator?
*MANUAL LINK TO IMAGE*
DOWNLOAD:*IF URL DOESNT WORK COPY AND PASTE THIS*
https://bitbucket.(DELETE THIS TEXT AFTER COPY AND PASTE)org/api/2.0/snippets/l3lt03g3mpixelzz/Xq6yR/2df87def79b6f6c65a467dfb60ff874eaa4eb1ad/files/blob
1. Download blob file from link above and open with 7zip or zip.
Make sure to check out the readme for some very useful links and tips on isometrics.