Independence FREE 2.0 - HQ sampler

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Platformer tileset for games with robot, cyborg, mecha, outer space, and futuristic theme
  • One more freebie. Sorry to share info about it so late ( got it for year all ready; can't use it because my laptop has got crapy sound card :/ anyway -)-

Independence FREE 2.0

[quote:2hwx8i3v]INDEPENDENCE is the ultimate yellow tools software sampler. It combines the technologies of Virtual Instruments, premium sound libraries and workstation workflow in one single creative software solution.

We give you free access to this amazing product: Here is "Independence Free 2.0":

* full version - no demo or tryout

* based on the powerful Independence 2 audio engine

* no yellow tools Authorization Key required

* beside audio file import all Independence software features are enabled

* no time or save restrictions

* commercial use is allowed

* for Mac OS X (Universal Binary), Windows XP and Windows Vista

Independence Free comes with a 2 GB sound library of thoroughly selected premium instruments from the Independence 2.0 Core Library that can be performed in an intuitive and authentic way impossible with any other sampler.

download Independence FREE 2.0

• Wow cool

I'd love to download it, but the site is in German, and you have to sign up or something... can't quite work out what all the fields of information they are wanting.

~Sol

• Nice!

If I knew anything about making music, I'd be excited

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow cool

I'd love to download it, but the site is in German, and you have to sign up or something... can't quite work out what all the fields of information they are wanting.

~Sol

Press English button on top

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)