D3CRYPT3D 3D Encryption Software Beta

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Car Pack 1
$2.99 USD
3D models + Rendered Low-Poly Cars in isometric, top-down, and side angles.
  • Hey, my name is Chloe, and a crew of us made a program that Encrypts your 3D assets. It's called D3CRYPT3D. We just launched the beta today and would love for you to register, test it out, and give us any feedback you may have. We just want to make an amazing product and finally get 3D artists the credit they deserve.

Here is the link to download the software- d3crypt3d.net/download.html

Note: D3CRYPT3D is only available for PC right now, but will be available for Mac very soon!

Thanks!

• I wasn't aware that 3d asset theft was a thing.

I can only speculate, but the only market that comes to mind that might be profitable for that kind of piracy would be CSgo gambling.

• It seems nice idea if we want to sell 3D assets to your clients such as studio, movies, games, adversiting, etc. They are not able to use unpaid 3d asset until the key to decrypt 3d asset. Unfortunately an encrypted 3d asset without preview maybe it's useless, also we force them to download your software to decrypt with our keys. I may suggest you need to export as preview version so the client can explore 3d more like https://sketchfab.com

How do you protect 3D assets in software which it's compiled? Do you offer API to decrypt 3d assets in software inside?

• It seems nice idea if we want to sell 3D assets to your clients such as studio, movies, games, adversiting, etc. They are not able to use unpaid 3d asset until the key to decrypt 3d asset. Unfortunately an encrypted 3d asset without preview maybe it's useless, also we force them to download your software to decrypt with our keys. I may suggest you need to export as preview version so the client can explore 3d more like sketchfab.com

How do you protect 3D assets in software which it's compiled? Do you offer API to decrypt 3d assets in software inside?

Great questions. In our release version we will have a preview version available in the encrypted file which allows for use in all the common 3D marketplaces such as sketchfab. Our goal is to protect your hard work while allowing a seamless experience in doing so. As far as protecting the assets within the software, our plan is to release plugin versions for many of the most common 3D modeling programs which will allow for the asset to stay encrypted from end to end.

Please keep the questions coming as your input and suggestions are super appreciated!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i like the idea, however,i hope its not free

cause this is just another of those things, that enable those people who "nullify" things that are free on internet, to just password protect stuff, and ask for cash or ad views... which are not healthy...

• i like the idea, however,i hope its not free

cause this is just another of those things, that enable those people who "nullify" things that are free on internet, to just password protect stuff, and ask for cash or ad views... which are not healthy...

D3CRYPT3D is currently free as it is in beta right now. We have offered it free for now to test it out and see what users like/dislike and get feedback. When we release the first version after the first of the year, it will not be free. I completely agree with you and understand your concerns!

• > i like the idea, however,i hope its not free

>

> cause this is just another of those things, that enable those people who "nullify" things that are free on internet, to just password protect stuff, and ask for cash or ad views... which are not healthy...

>

D3CRYPT3D is currently free as it is in beta right now. We have offered it free for now to test it out and see what users like/dislike and get feedback. When we release the first version after the first of the year, it will not be free. I completely agree with you and understand your concerns!

I can hardly agree, anything that can be abused will be. Free, commercial or open source, online or offline. 100% of the encryption software I have used in my life has been free, because if it wasn't most of us couldn't afford to encrypt our data. Thankfully there are enough of us coders that just want to help. Likely though if it is an intrinsic need people have, someone will make a free and open source version.

That said thanks for the fish ?? ??.

• That said thanks for the fish ?? ??.

Your Welcome.......wait a minute..... what .... (??-??)?

• Proud to announce we just put in the calling card feature on our program!

youtube.com/watch

Just made a how to video. We made it where anyone who has your model will actually have a calling card to get in touch with the author/owner of the 3d object. Only the author/owner has the encryption key. Super excited about this new feature. Currently working on the IOS version. There will be many new additions in 2017 but thanks everyone for the input on our product. Hopefully we can get some control back into the artists hands. Have a good one guys!

and here's a dorky video we made explaining what we do.

youtube.com/watch

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)