Custom Automotive Art

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports keyboard, mouse and gamepads. Supports several gamepads at once.
  • I have created A racing steering wheel, gas pedal and break pedal. See Below. I'll put up a Package this weekend for about 8 standard colors but really this is more for what you need. So post the Colors you want for A & B and i'll put it on the store for $2 bucks. The Packs will be $10 for 6 colors.

The steering wheel comes in 2 styles. Split down the middle so you can have landscape with left and right or whole as pictured for bottom center portrait.

• Not bad, but they could be a lot better if they were made in a vector program such as Adobe Illustrator. All the edges are jagged because they weren't made as vectors, which might not be so noticeable when shrunk down to a required size, but critical eyes will notice the imperfections. Though for $2 it might be decent enough to save some time for people, . Not trying to put your work down, I appreciate your uploading resources to help others save time, these were just opinions as I used to be a web and graphic designer so I thought I'd give my two cents.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I welcome input. Yes they are not vectors. I use Photoshop and its a hobby. When brought down to size for play, you can not tell at all. An i don't want to really do packages because most developers here don't have financing LOL but need some art. So i don't mind making stuff for my games with the intent of making it available to all for a very small price.

• Oh, don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you share your hobby to help others and try to earn a little on the side (don't we all?), . Yeah, don't package them, starting larger to begin with is better because downscaling looks better than upscaling. Did you use the pen tool to make those shapes?

Anyway, keep the submissions coming, I like the work thus far!

• They are both pedals and wheel actually racing items. I blew them up and went 300 dpi. Then i used the pen tool to get the patterns. chopped it in half and just built 1 side of each pedal and 1 side of the steering wheel. Then mirror and group. From there I can apply my layer styles on each component. So they started as real but textures everything are changed.

this is the original steering.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)