Array contents editor (2D, 3D) [BETA]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Allows players to create their own levels/maps, save and load them.
  • there is a way to see the work of the participants?

• Thank you so much for this tool. I was having problems creating 3d arrays in json format by hand, I'll try it with this tool.

/edit

Can you please explain how the excell to json tool works. I only have an convert button, where do I load my excell file?

• ...Can you please explain how the excell to json tool works. I only have an convert button, where do I load my excell file?

You just need to copy a piece of the necessary tables and insert into the text field. After the press to convert and see the result

• I wish I had spotted this a week ago. I could have used it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know if i am doing something wrong, but when i populate table and click on SAVE and then when i try to open that table again, it's empty now.

EDIT: I have also tried to use Excell to JSON converter, but converted data is missing extra " character. Your converter is generating "data" instead of ""data""

• I don't know if i am doing something wrong, but when i populate table and click on SAVE and then when i try to open that table again, it's empty now.

EDIT: I have also tried to use Excell to JSON converter, but converted data is missing extra " character. Your converter is generating "data" instead of ""data""

On the first question. This happens in some. Perhaps where there is not enough access rights to save the table. Cases edinichgye and yet I could not understand what it depends on.

On the second question. After converting the JSON can be downloaded from the variable. Either use the first program and use it Load JSON

On the first question. This happens in some. Perhaps where there is not enough access rights to save the table. Cases edinichgye and yet I could not understand what it depends on.

On the second question. After converting the JSON can be downloaded from the variable. Either use the first program and use it Load ZhSON

Also you can use the same program from rokstars http://c2community.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8053

• I found workaround when converting Excell to JSON.

Because strings are missing extra " i just opened Notepad and replaced every " with "", and now everything is working fine.

• Just found this topic. This tool is what i was needing. Thank you very much!

• Hey there! This is really fantastic! Would it be possible to have an OSX build of this? Sometimes I like to work on my macbook when I'm away from home.

• Hey there! This is really fantastic! Would it be possible to have an OSX build of this? Sometimes I like to work on my macbook when I'm away from home.

I apologize for such a long answer. For a long time I did not come to the forum. I uploaded on GoogleDrive version for OSX and Linux. Just downloaded the source code in the format capx.

I am doing it for a long time. Therefore, do not judge strictly. Then I did not know many of the functions of the program Construct 2

• I appreciate you - thank you for your work and the upload!

• This help a lot. Thanks. Just to small note though.It is a little bit unclear on how to use exceltojason. Need to add instruction on how to use it. Took some time to notice that you only had to copy and paste it straight in.

• Nice.

• thanks man, useful tool for gamers Scirra. I am going to use it my next game!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)